No Exposure to VOC's
Can Xtreme Mats not only protect under your cabinets but also your health? Possibly…
Let's first ask, why should you use No VOC products? And why it may be present in your under cabinet mats. Volatile Organic Compounds are organic chemicals that have a high vapor pressure at ordinary room temperature. Their high vapor pressure results from a low boiling point, which causes large numbers of molecules to evaporate from the liquid or solid form of the compound and enter the surrounding air. There are many health dangers with exposure to VOC's. Short term effects such as eye, nose and throat irritation, fatigue, nausea, skin allergic reactions, headaches, etc. Long-term exposure to VOC’s can cause severe damage to organs and has been known to cause Cancer.
Products that contain high levels of VOC's include:
Air cleaners that produce ozone
Cleaning and disinfecting chemicals
Fuel oil, gasoline
Vehicle exhaust running a car in an attached garage
Good news though...
Xtreme Mats contain no VOCs!